So your teacher has assigned you a research assignment...
This is a general outline of the steps in any research process.
- Form a research question
- Identify appropriate resources
- Gather information from resources
- Sort and sift the information
- Process information to show your understanding of the topic
- Create final product which communicates findings
- Evaluate the process ~ Reflection
Reliability of Sources
Respect for Intellectual Property
As you do your research, your will create a list of resources and materials that you have used to help write your project - this document will continue to grow and change as you research. You will need to properly account for the words and ideas that you found from books, videos, and websites. This is called a "Works Cited" page or a bibliography.